1. Draw this grid on concrete using chalk. Each square
should be about 30cm by 30cm.
2. Two players stand with their feet in the large feet
facing the game board.
3. A 'Caller' asks a question from one of the cards that
come in the game download.
4. When a player has worked out the answer they must jump
from their spot onto the correct answer. Do not move until
you know the answer.
5. Players then rotate positions but the winner stays
to compete with next player.
NB The object of the game is to have a bit of fun while
you learn some of the 'basic facts'. Make an effort to
learn facts while standing in line. Play safe! Use calculators
if your teacher says it is OK.